Sunday, November 26, 2017

Good News/Bad News...That is the Question

The good news is, I was able to significantly reduce my monthly payment for the school loans.  This has been a huge blessing and relief to us since we have taken on the extra car payment.  The bad news that goes along with this good news, is smaller payments means longer time to get it paid off and more interest being added.

This gives me some relief, but I want to try to still find something I can do from home part time to earn more money so we can get the truck and these school loans paid off sooner than later.

I am so thankful that we have a smaller payment to deal with, but I don't want to sit back and just pay the minimum.  So I am still looking and thinking, and maybe soon, I will even make this public.  I am embarrassed at how much debt I am in, so I am going to do the best I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment