I have a personal blog that I have used since 2005 off and on. Mainly it is just thoughts, pictures, a way to write about what is on my mind. I have been trying hard to figure out how I can get these loans paid off. I don't want to be saddled down with this payment for the rest of my life. The payment amount just went up. I am not complaining. Like I said earlier, I know this is my problem. I don't want to ask for handouts. I want to find a way to pay this off so I can get back to giving to people.
Over the past couple of years, we have been faithfully helping other people because we truly believe it is what God calls us to do. I don't want to stop, but with the increase of my payment, I can see that I won't be able to continue to help people until I can get these loans wiped out. I don't want to stop helping but I am aware enough to know that I have to help myself get out of this hole right now. So, we will continue to do what we have already promised, but we are unable to take on anymore. So this blog will be the reminder I need to focus on this debt so once cleared, I can get back to helping other people. Helping others is a balm to my weary soul, so making this decision hasn't been an easy one and probably one that should have come a long time ago.
I thought about getting a Part Time job, but with my on-call schedule being other week, I can't really work outside of the house. I have been looking for other Work at Home Opportunities (especially doing Data Entry), but haven't had much luck so far. So I thought, I would do something different and start advertising myself one person at a time.
I am willing to do almost anything to make money with the knowledge that everything I make through this blog will go directly to my loans. I plan on selling some stuff, possibly having a yard sale and/or bake sale, looking into fundraisers, and offering my services (see list below).
I would really like to do these tasks (from home, if possible):
- Data Entry
- Filing
- Customer Service
- Dispatching/Mapping
- Cashiering
- Light cleaning
- Dog Walking
- Cat/Dog/House Sitting
No comments:
Post a Comment